Friday, January 6, 2012

Thought-Theatre: Hunting for Yowies

Another useless memory for you to read.

I was a bit younger for this one. Possibly about 4 or so. I was at a friend's birthday party, but the odd thing is that I don't even remember who she is, nor do I remember actually being friends with her. Could possibly be from day-care, but that'd be it.

The only thing I remember is that she had a big house (2 stories), it was a cloudy and cold day, and we went treasure hunting for Yowies (those chocolates that should never have been discontinued). I remember finding one (I think it was a green one) and I remember going inside to open theirs and I was opening mine off to the side with mum because I didn't know anyone at that party.

In fact, I still remember the toy to a small extent. It was some weird looking thing with a big squircle of a head, and it was standing in a garden (aka a flat piece of plastic with a sticker of grass on it) and it moved a little bit.

I also think I was wearing my navy and pale yellow jumper.

No comments:

Post a Comment