Monday, July 11, 2011

That Heartwarming Sound

While I was sitting in the car today playing with mum's keys like a three year old would, it reminded me of how hearing the sound of mum's car keys jingling would just instantly make me happy. Okay, fine, I'll explain before you all think I'm a freak.

When I was a kid, I could always tell my mum was coming (usually to pick me up from day care or something like that), and it always comforted me because I love being with my mum. Hearing that sound of her keys was just like "Oh, she's here now! I don't have to be here anymore!" so it has always given a sense of comfort and safety I guess (wow, I sound so lame right now).

I could write a bit more, but I feel like I'm digging myself some kind of hole here. So this post ends when I finish this sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment