Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bitch and Moan

Today I feel like bitching about shit that shouldn't really make me angry.

As of lately all I can really say is fuck the world. The main thing being with small things like homework. I hardly get it anyway, but when I do it's always some bullshit essay that means absolutely nothing for my future and I'm pretty sure the person marking it couldn't care less about the bloody Bush Tucker Man as much as the next person. Had a maths test, studied for it, went shit. Others didn't study and went well. How does that work? Whatever.

I'm pretty sure that when I get home from 6 hours of school that the last thing I want to do is more work. All I really want to do is go downstairs, sit on Facebook for the next 7 hours and forget the world. I'm sick of having 5 days worth of school, work on Saturday, and right now some bullshit play we're putting on that takes up my Sundays as well.

I know I can't complain rightfully because I'm really lucky in life, but fuck all of this stuff I don't want to do. Is it such a crime to want to hide away and live on the internet for the rest of my life? Fresh air and sunlight is overrated.

And what's this bullshit about adults always trying to control kids (or a teenager or whatever I'm classified as). Pretty sure I can dress myself and wipe my own ass so I don't need to be told what to do with my life. I'm spending my entire youth, supposedly the most sacred parts of life, being told what to fucking do and having no real say in what goes on. If I want a job when I'm older I need skills, not the ability to write a fucking essay. I think my future boss could give a rat's ass about that.

And that's me bitching for the night. See you next year (because that's how often I blog here). And yes, all swearing in this was necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment