Saturday, August 6, 2011

Motel Madness (But Not Really)

I'm in a motel - yay. Though I have to admit that for a motel, it isn't that bad. I'm in my own room with a queen sized bed and my own bathroom; both of which are actually really nice. So no complaints. Except for this god-forsaken internet which cost be 12 bucks to pay for, and it's slower than a fat kid running. It took me 3 or 4 tries to just to post a tweet, I'm not even going to bother trying to upload any photos. Starting to wish I only bought an hour's worth instead of 5.

Anywhores, mum's off to her high school reunion which is the whole reason I'm up here in Engadine (where she grew up). I'm leaving tomorrow, so just one more night here. I have my laptop which is good for watching DVDs which I did bring along. Mum tells me that, because I'm alone tonight, she doesn't want me to walk down town in the dark to get dinner, so I have to go to the Maccas across the road. The busy, possibly no crossing, 6 lane road. I'm sick of eating greasy stuff too, seeing as how my dinner last night was pizza and my breakfast was a piece of banana bread. I wish I had an apple or something.

Last night I spent about 2 hours watching Big Bang Theory which was nice I guess. In the morning (today) we went into some shopping centre that was HUGE, and apparently had another section the size of a football oval. We would have gone if dad and mum weren't exhausted. Oh well. Got myself a new t-shirt, an antenna extender cable, and a few drawing tools. About an hour ago mum and I went for a drive around her old neighbourhood and took photos. Oh, and speaking of photos, my brother came down to Engadine yesterday (which was incidentally mum's birthday that I forgot about - woops!) and we took a bunch of photos with him after having lunch at the same bowling club mum and dad are going to tonight for the reunion.

And that's pretty much my "long weekend" in a nutshell. Thanks for reading or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment