Monday, January 17, 2011

Bright Lights

Hello world,

Another update on life from me. Last night I went to Bell's Carnival in Bateman's Bay with two awesome guys - Jed Reed and Brad Timms. Were there from 7 'till 9:30 I think it was. We've been doing it for about 4 or 5 years now (maybe more?) every year - except when it was raining in 2009 so we had pizza and saw Yes Man instead. Every year there we always buy a bag of fairy floss, so when I went to get mine I was given a free additional bag because it was a real stingy piece inside the bag. I also got what they laughably call waffles and cream, which was nothing but a rolled up waffle cone with sour cream (Jed and Brad said it was normal cream, but there was nothing normal about it). Then, just before we went home, a drunk girl came up to us and asked if we had seem someone called Cody Hawkins - so on the way home Brad tried to Facebook her, but had no luck.

While we were at Brad's we always saw a bit of Family Guy season nine - arguably the funniest Family Guy has been since season six. We also say Family Guy's "It's a Trap!", which is their 3rd installment in their Star Wars spin-offs. It was pretty good; better than Blue Harvest anyways *shudders*. I also saw some of "The Ringer", until I fell asleep after feeling sick due to too much fairy floss consumption.

Anyway, that was all yesterday. Today I got a haircut that makes me look like [insert washed up celebrity with short hair here], and I'm about to have homemade pizza for dinner - yummo!

That's just about it for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment