Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pokemon Skit Idea

Last blog post was January 25? LOL @ the fact you can't stick to anything you say you will, Jake.

So, I've had a YouTube account for almost a year and I haven't really done anything with it. For ages I've been thinking about doing a skit where I parody the Pokemon games and anime (for those who are familiar with it, you will know what I mean by what I say below). I borrowed his Ash Ketchum costume ages ago when I was going to do it, but never got around to it (obviously).

I am making a pact now - I will do it as soon as I have the time after my birthday. Why my birthday? Because that's when I get a tripod for my camcorder, which was one of the reasons I didn't do it earlier.

Right now I'm just going to jot down the ideas I have for it. This isn't really a blog post for anyone except myself for self-documentation. Feel free to leave your own suggestions if you have any. If not, ignore the rest of the stuff on the page.

(BY THE WAY, NOT EVERY IDEA WILL BE PUT INTO THE FINAL VIDEO)

- walk around with no curved turns
- start walking up stairs, automatically appear at the top
- continue to walk into a wall normally
- put loads of effort into throwing the Pokeball having it go almost nowhere
- converse with someone, however you say no words, and they still understand you
- tie shoelaces, but curse because you can't do it
- tell your mum you're leaving, but it turns out she's a dropkick and tells you to walk out just like your father
- Professor Oak is a pedophile (c'mon, he would be)
- find big ball, pick up big ball, shows you picked up a small Pokeball
- walk around - have people laugh at you for how stupid your clothes look
- drop Pokemon egg, run away
- robber comes out of window, accuses of being Team Rocket, shoots and runs off
- try and use bike, then Oak's words echoed - freak out
- confront rival, discuss that your Pokemon will take turns in attacking
- reference the 30 Tauros you were never seen catching outside of Japan
- reference the constant phone calls from [girl] saying her Maril evolved
- deny access to Game Corner because you're a minor, yet you are let in because you have a coin case
- cat talks like Meowth

No comments:

Post a Comment