Saturday, February 26, 2011

Thought-Theatre: The "C" Word

So, when I was a little tacker, I used to go to the little park thing was just about a 10 second walk from my house (over the hedge that they cut down) - whether I had had a shower or not.

I remember there used to be a kid that lived down the street from me who used to give me shit. One fond memory I have of this kid was when I was playing in the park in my pyjamas (wearing my fluffy blue dressing gown), and I got embarrassed/shy whenever people walked near me. The kid walked up to me, and in order to hide the fact I was playing Mario Kart by myself, I started picking leaves off a tree. He was with an older boy and I think a younger person (a girl, I believe). He started talking to me; and he said about 2 things - I think it was "How ya going?" and "What are ya doing?". Then out of nowhere he just asks me "...picking leaves to wipe your ass, hey, ya c*nt?". Before I could reply, his older person (whoever it was) said "Come on [insert kid's name here] [insert whatever he said next here]". They then left, and I think I went home.

I encountered this bastard other times, but I forget them. Kids can be so cruel.

No comments:

Post a Comment