Monday, March 14, 2011

Thought-Theatre: Professor Pepper

Haven't done one of these in a while, but just listening to Lugia's Song made me think of one, so I thought I'd do it while it was fresh in my memory.

I remember mum and I were walking in Hobart one time (for my personal documentation, it was near the entrance to the carpark for the Cat and Fiddle Arcade), and there was a shop entirely dedicated (I think) to Dr Pepper. I remember asking mum what it was and she told me it was a disgusting drink and that I should never buy it - well, she didn't actually tell me to never buy it but I could tell that's what she was implying.

Also, I'm not sure it was the same day, but we went inside the Cat and Fiddle Arcade and she bought me a pack of Pokemon Team Rocket cards (my first one ever, actually), and I remember walking past a little shop called "The Nut King" or something like that, and the only card I remember getting from the pack of 11 was Imposter Professor Oak.

I actually ended up trying Dr Pepper while I was in Japan and it wasn't that bad. It wasn't fantastic, but it was drinkable. Just tastes like coke and pepper put together.

P.S. Happy 17th birthday, Jake!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment