Sunday, March 20, 2011

Thought-Theatre: Key Discoveries

It was a sunny Saturday or Sunday, and me and my brother went to the turn-off of Huntingfield to I believe sell either apples or oranges to by passers. From what I remember, it was mum's idea for us to go to the turn-off. We only sold to one person that I remember, and I'm almost certain she was female, in her 30s/40s, and was driving a silver car.

While my brother stood there with the fruit in the bag and a terribly made sign, I was fumbling around in long grass, because I'm adventurous like that. I remember, in the long grass, finding about seven or eight different coloured keys. There was metallic blue, yellow, green, red, purple, and some others I think. I think they were all the same cut, but I had no idea what they unlocked.

I decided to take them home and keep them in an old ground coffee jar. I'm not sure if I still have them, but I can't remember ever getting rid of them.

Best attempt to sell fruit and failed but ended up finding someone else's keys ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment